Monday, November 30, 2020

My NBA 2K17 Universe (lol) Results (June, 2017)


Just a quick shout out/rambling to the winners of my NBA 2K17 Season Mode Playoffs.

I know that I'm a nobody YouTuber with barely no subs and views (which I'm more than cool with. I would still sim if I wasn't streaming. It's just cool to know that there might be some folks out there watching along with me somewhere, possibly enjoying this super niche hobby of CPU vs CPU that I'm very much into.)

My lowest viewed videos are consistently my Power Move Pro Wrestling series (My Retro series, because once that game runs its course then it's onto WCW vs nWo World Tour). My PPW videos usually get one single, solitary view on average. I get it though, I'm not torn up about it. It is a Yuke's game and a precursor to the SmackDown series with a small, generic roster.

That all seemed like a very long preface to explain why I don't stream the sports games that I sim. It's simply because whenever I do stream them, they consistently got no views. And since I didn't really grow up a sports fan, I figured it made sense to just sim them off-stream.

But I have simmed (as in - watched full games of CPU vs CPU) every single game of the season and it was quite a ride. My Boston Celtics did dreadfully, perhaps the worst record of all time? Maybe it was the sliders that I was using early on. We'll see if they get better in 2K18.

Rambling aside, I'd like to congratulate the Cleveland Cavaliers on winning my NBA 2K17 Season Playoffs (last eliminating the Portland Trailblazers in Game 7. A heartbreaker of a loss for Portland).

This championship victory for Cleveland now gives The Miz bragging rights going forward for one full year in my WWE Universe Mode, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home