Monday, December 4, 2017

My Self-Introduction

Hey guys,

If you haven't already picked up on it yet, I'm a fan and follower of professional wrestling and MMA and I make it a point to keep up with every event. There's always so much to watch and so much going on that it's tough to keep up. So I've decided to start documenting everything I watch to somewhat validate keeping up-to-date with my passions. Also, a lot of people on my YouTube livestreams always ask about my take on things so I figure starting a blog to document it all would be a good place for them to check out.

I'm also a video game CPU vs CPU addict. It's a severe illness and I refuse to get help. I don't know why I find it so fun. There's just something about watching two cool-looking HD characters, each with their own abilities and skill sets, battling it out. There's an air of unpredictability to it (to me at least). I've been simulating wrestling games since the N64 days (Remember WCW/nWo Revenge? or WWF No Mercy? Of course you do.) and I figured it's about time I record some of these epic events to document and look back on. I have a blog where I keep track of all of my results. Link is included below.

My YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2ku9bp0YfFNriBT79LzQg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home