Tuesday, January 2, 2024

My WWE 2K20 Results: RFA (Jul.W3.18)

RFA

Reilly Flash Academy

July.Week 3.2018

Calgary, Canada


LAST MONTH: The student bested the teacher as El Mago Jr. once again defeated Reilly Flash in a rematch!


TONIGHT: Looking to ramp up his momentum, rising rookie star El Mago Jr. challenges big independent star, Matt Riddle!


MATCH #1

Normal Match

Reilly Flash vs Thunder Tiger

WINNER: Reilly Flash

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Middle Rope Diving Double Axe Handle Smash


BROOKLYN VON BRAUN: Reilly Flash and his little academy, huh? Oh, please, let's not pretend like that's where true greatness is born. Red may have stepped foot in this dump, but let's not forget, it's me who's been stealing the spotlight, not her.

I've seen the so-called talent that comes out of this academy, and honestly, it's just a stepping stone for them to face someone of my caliber. Josie Jane, tonight, you're stepping into the ring with the one and only Brooklyn Von Braun. I don't need a fancy academy to prove I'm the best; my track record speaks for itself.

[She chuckles confidently.]

Red had her time, but mark my words, anything Red can do, I can do better. And Josie, you're just another obstacle in my way. Get ready to become a footnote in the story of my dominance!

[Brooklyn Von Braun walks away, leaving a trail of arrogance behind.]


MATCH #2

Normal Match

Josie Jane vs Brooklyn Von Braun

WINNER: Brooklyn Von Braun

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Dominator


IN THE BACKSTAGE AREA: Reilly Flash congratulates El Mago Jr. on defeating Flash twice in a row and adds that he is proud of him as he gets set to take on once of the biggest stars of the independents, Matt Riddle, and Reilly wants a front row seat at the possibility of El Mago Jr. picking up a major victory tonight.


[Elsewhere, Matt Riddle is standing in front of the camera, a laid-back demeanor and a hint of a smile on his face as he talks about his upcoming match against El Mago Jr.]

MATT RIDDLE: Bro! Tonight's gonna be a blast! El Mago Jr., you're stepping into the ring with “The Original Bro”, and let me tell you, it's not gonna be a walk in the park for you.

Now, I've heard people talk about your flashy moves that people call magic tricks. That's cool and all, but in the ring, there's no smoke and mirrors. It's just you, me, and the mat. And guess what? The mat is my territory.

Tonight, I'm not just gonna beat you; I'm gonna Bro Derek you into next week. So, Mago Jr., get ready for a wild ride, because when you step into the ring with me, you're in for an experience you won't forget!


MAIN EVENT

Normal Match

Matt Riddle vs El Mago Jr. (w/Reilly Flash)

WINNER: El Mago Jr.

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Reverse Phoenix Splash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home