Thursday, January 18, 2024

My WWE 2K20 Results: WWE 205 Live (Aug.W1.18)

WWE 205 Live

August.Week 1.2018

Tampa, FL


CHAMPIONS

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Drew Gulak (1D)


WWE 205 LIVE POWER RANKINGS

1. Ariya Daivari

2. Drew Gulak (WWE Cruiserweight Champion)

3. Tony Nese

4. Mustafa Ali

5. Gentleman Jack Gallagher


LAST WEEK ON 205 LIVE: “The Premier Athlete” Tony Nese was victorious in a Fatal 4-Way Match against Kalisto, Mustafa Ali and Akira Tozawa to become the #1 contender for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, challenging Drew Gulak at SummerSlam!

TONIGHT ON 205 LIVE: “The Premier Athlete” Tony Nese looks to send Drew Gulak a message by defeating one of his allies tonight, Gentleman Jack Gallagher!


MATCH #1

RUBBER MATCH

Normal Match

Ariya Daivari vs Noam Dar

WINNER: Ariya Daivari

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Sunset Flip Rollup Pin

Post-Match: Noam Dar is surprised and incredulous at the outcome.


BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

INTERVIEWER: “Cedric Alexander, last week on 205 Live, you faced Gentleman Jack Gallagher, and after the match, he attacked you. What are your thoughts?”


CEDRIC ALEXANDER: “Look, last week, I went out there to compete, to show what I'm made of, and what does Jack Gallagher do? He couldn't handle the fact that I gave my all in that ring. So, what does he do? He resorts to a post-match attack like a coward.”

“Well, Jack, let me make something crystal clear. You may have gotten one over on me last week, but that was a cheap shot. Next time, I'm not just coming for a win; I'm coming for payback. You wanted my attention, Jack, well, you've got it.”


MATCH #2

Normal Match

Buddy Murphy (w/Tony Nese) vs Josh Nelson

WINNER: Buddy Murphy

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter


BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

INTERVIEWER: “Tony Nese, last week you secured the opportunity to challenge Drew Gulak for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at SummerSlam. Tonight, you face Gentleman Jack Gallagher. What are your thoughts on this match and the message you want to send to Gulak?”


TONY NESE: “Last week was just a taste of what "The Premier Athlete" is capable of. I earned my shot at Drew Gulak, and he better be watching closely tonight, because I've got a message for him, and that message starts with taking down one of his cronies.”

Jack Gallagher, you're standing in my way tonight, and that's bad news for you. Drew, if you're watching, this is what you can expect at SummerSlam – pure dominance. I'm not just coming for the Cruiserweight Championship; I'm coming to prove that I am the premier athlete in this division.”

Gulak, I hope you're paying attention because after tonight, you'll realize that your reign is coming to an end. I'm taking that title, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it!”


MAIN EVENT

Normal Match

Tony Nese vs Gentleman Jack Gallager

WINNER: Gentleman Jack Gallager

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Gentleman's Dropkick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home