Sunday, December 3, 2023

My WWE 2K20 Results: LAW (Jul.W2.18)

LAW

Los Angeles Wrestling

July.Week 2.2018

Los Angeles, CA


PREVIOUSLY ON LAW: Cole Quinn picked up a big victory against Keith Lee!

TONIGHT: Cole Quinn looks to double down on his momentum by challenging WWE Legend, X-Pac! It wasn't too long ago that Cole Quinn was decked out in D-Generation X gear invading NXT much to Triple H's chagrin. Will DX get the last laugh on Cole tonight?


MATCH #1

Normal Match

El Mago Jr. vs Humberto Carrillo

WINNER: El Mago Jr.

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Leg Sweep


(In the backstage area)

RED: Mia! Long time no see.


MIA YIM: Red! It's been a minute.


RED: It has. I'm still pushing to make a name for myself. I saw you've been tearing it up all over the place.


MIA: Thanks. I caught your match against Candice here – great stuff.


RED: Appreciate that. It's just frustrating, you know? I thought I had the WWE Mae Young Classic spot in the bag.


MIA: Yeah. But you've got the talent; it's just a matter of time.


RED: I hope so. You ready for out match tonight?


MIA: We've got the skills and the fans will see it..


RED: True that. Let's go out there and tear it up!


MIA: No doubt. See you in the ring, Red.


MATCH #2

Normal Match

Mia Yim vs Red

WINNER: Red

Method: Pinfall

Finish: German Suplex/Ripcord Lariat Combo


[Backstage, Cole Quinn is preparing for his match against who walks by.]


COLE QUINN: X-Pac! How's it going, man?


X-PAC: Not bad, not bad. You're the new kid making waves, huh?


COLE: You could say that. Just trying to follow in the footsteps of DX, you know? By the way, loved the old days. Classic stuff.


X-PAC: Yeah, those were the days. But you and Buzz caused quite a stir in NXT. Triple H wasn't thrilled, if I remember right.


COLE: [Grinning] Yeah, good times. But hey, I'm here in LAW tonight making a name for myself.


X-PAC: I heard you've been doing well over in Japan. Rising star, huh?


COLE: Japan's been good to me. My name will be in the lights in Tokyo in no time! But tonight, I've got my sights set on you, X-Pac. It's an honor, really.


X-PAC: [Nods] I appreciate the respect. Just remember, this isn't a walk in the park. I've been around the block.


COLE: [Smirking] Oh, X-Pac, you're adorable, thinking you're gonna give me a hard time tonight. I mean, I get it, you're a WWE Legend and all, but have you seen me in the ring lately?


X-PAC: [Smirking back] Kid, I've been in this business longer than you've been lacing up those boots. Don't underestimate experience.


COLE: Experience, schmerience. Tonight, I'm facing a bonafide WWE Legend in an epic clash of eras. The fans are gonna eat it up!


X-PAC: [Chuckling] You've got the talk, kid. Let's see if you've got the walk to back it up.


COLE: Oh, I've got the whole shebang. And when I beat you tonight, they're gonna be talking about it for weeks. Get ready for a dose of Cole Quinn, X-Pac style!


[An amused X-Pac shakes his head before they exchange nods.]


MAIN EVENT

Normal Match

Cole Quinn vs X-Pac

WINNER: X-Pac

Method: Pinfall

Finish: X-Factor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home