Thursday, December 14, 2023

My RetroMania Wrestling Results (Jul.W2.18)

RetroMania Wrestling

July.Week 2.2018

RMW Warehouse


CHAMPIONS

NWA WORLDS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Johnny Retro


LAST MONTH: Colt Cabana picked up a big win over Jeff Cobb!

TONIGHT: Colt Cabana meets Jeff Cobb in a rematch where the winner will go on to take on “Dashing” Chris Bey at RMW at the Ballroom in NYC!


INTERVIEW

JEFF COBB: Colt Cabana, last month, you got the better of me. I'll admit it. But tonight, it's a different story. I've analyzed every move, every mistake, and every opportunity to strike. You might think you've figured me out, but I assure you, you haven't.

This isn't just a rematch; it's a chance for redemption. Colt, you may have celebrated your victory, but don't get too comfortable. Chris Bey, you better be watching because you're looking at the man who's going to face you in NYC. And Colt, prepare for a storm you won't see coming!


MEANWHILE...

COLT CABANA: Jeff Cobb, my friend, last month was a good time, wasn't it? I showed the world that I still got it. Tonight, it's not about proving anything; it's about repeating success. Lightning can strike twice, and trust me, it will!

Jeff, I respect you, I really do, but tonight is about proving that my win wasn't a fluke. Chris Bey, I hope you're watching closely because I'm the man you're going to face at The Ballroom in New York City!


MATCH #1

MAIN EVENT

REMATCH

15-Minute Time Limit

Normal Match

Colt Cabana vs Jeff Cobb

WINNER: Jeff Cobb

Method: Pinfall

Finish: Pumphandle Suplex


INTERVIEW: “Dashing” Chris Bey is a sleeper hit in RMW. He's the newest wrestler on the roster and he's already racked up wins over Colt Cabana, Hollywood Nova, the legendary Road Warrior Animal and even the reigning NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion himself, Johnny Retro! Yet Bey still finds himself ranked closer to the bottom of the ladder than the top.

His goal is to win big with a victory over Jeff Cobb at the Ballroom in NYC next month before challenging the only person that has bested here in singles action to a rematch: The Blue Meanie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home